AMR Norfolk is now enrolling adults ages 50 and older in an investigational vaccine clinical research study. This study involves four outpatient visits over six months. All study participants will receive a SARs-CoV-2 booster vaccine and one of two Pneumonia vaccines.
Qualified participants must:
- be 50 years of age and older
- must have received two doses of the Moderna COVID vaccine
- meet other study criteria
If Qualified and you participate you will receive:
- all study-related medical exams, lab tests, investigational medication or placebo at no cost.
- lab tests
- an investigational pneumonia vaccine and a SARs-CoV-2 booster vaccine
Compensation is available up to $700.00 for time and travel. Insurance is not required.
Take the next step, call us at (757) 627-7446 or fill out the brief contact form, and we will call you!