Clinical Research Study of an Investigational Treatment for COVID-19
AMR Norfolk is conducting an investigational study of a potential treatment for COVID-19 in non-hospitalized individuals. Help us tackle a treatment for COVID-19!
Qualified participants must:
- be ages 18 to 64
- have a confirmed coronavirus infection at least three days before beginning the study
- have at least two related symptoms at moderate or high severity present:
- stuffy or runny nose
- sore throat
- difficulty breathing
- low energy or tiredness
- muscle or body aches
- chills or shivering
- feeling hot or feverish
- meet other study criteria
Qualified participants will receive at no cost:
- all study-related medical examinations and lab work
- the investigational treatment or placebo
Compensation is available up to $1,500.00 for time and travel. Insurance is not required.
Contact AMR Norfolk at (757) 627-7446 for more study details.