A skin condition that occurs when hair follicles plug with oil and dead skin cells. Acne is most common in teenagers and young adults. Symptoms range from uninflamed blackheads to pus-filled pimples or large, red, and tender bumps.
Doctors at AMR Norfolk are accepting participants for an Acne Cream Clinical Research Study. If you are 9 years of age or older, you may be eligible to participate.
- Male or Female Nine (9)* years of age or older. *(Minors must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian)
- Have written consent from a parent or guardian for anyone under the age of 18.
- Additional enrollment criteria apply.
If Qualified and you participate you will receive:
- Compensation for time & travel is available for qualified participants who complete the study
- Study Related Medical Exams, and Investigational Medication at no cost
- Doctor and Study team exams at no cost
- INSURANCE NOT REQUIRED
- Eligible participants in the study will receive reimbursement for time and travel up to $450.00
Take the next step, call us at (757) 627-6798 and ask for the Acne enrollment team, better yet, fill out the brief contact form, and we will call you!