A novel coronavirus is a new coronavirus that has not been previously identified. The virus causing coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19), is not the same as the coronaviruses that commonly circulate among humans and cause mild illness, like the common cold.
AMR Norfolk is now seeking eligible participants for the fight against COVID-19. This study is a randomized, double-blinded, placebo-controlled trial that will assess the efficacy and safety of Ad26.COV2.S for the prevention of SARS-CoV-2-medicated COVID-19 in adults aged 18 years and older.
- Age 18 years or older
- Participant must be in good or stable health
- Participant must be on an adequate method of birth control Willing to provide identifiable information
- Participant must be able to read, understand, and complete questionnaires in the e-Diary and the electronic patient-reported outcomes (ePROs)
- Willing to adhere to the time and compliance requirements. Participation in this study is voluntary, and you can leave the study at any time.
If Qualified and you participate you will receive:
- All study-related medical exams, lab tests, investigational medication or placebo at no cost.
- Compensation for time and travel.
- Insurance is not required.
Take the next step, call us at (757) 627-6798 and ask for the enrollment team, better yet, fill out the brief contact form, and we will call you! This will help us determine if you meet some of the initial criteria necessary to participate. We will contact you within 48 hours to follow-up and clarify any questions that you, or we, may have. The information you provide is entered in our secure, password protected database which can only be accessed by authorized AMR Norfolk personnel, unless given your permission or except as required by law. Provided information will only be used to contact you to tell you more about this and any future study. Your contact information will remain within our database indefinitely unless otherwise requested.