AMR Norfolk is conducting a clinical research study to evaluate the effects of an approved weight loss medication on blood pressure.
Qualified participants must:
- be 18 years of age or older
- must be considered medically obese
- meet other study criteria
If Qualified and you participate you will receive:
- all study-related medical exams, lab tests, investigational medication or placebo at no cost
- lab tests
- investigational medication and an ambulatory blood pressure monitoring device or ABPM
Compensation is available up to $900.00 for time and travel. Insurance is not required.
Take the next step, call us at (757) 627-7446 or fill out the brief contact form, and we will call you!